Monday, November 21, 2011

Prayers Needed

I am sincerely asking for prayers today!
Krik is going in for a Triple Bypass this afternoon . Please keep him in your prayers. I Know God answers them and I know all the help and kindness he can get will be a great thing.
The simplest thing in life one person can do for another person is to pray for them. God listens and he will answer prayers. I hope and pray for Krik to come through this surgery with no complications. I pray he comes home soon. He is a fighter but every prayer can help right now.

Yes we are still moving in. They boys have been huge helps in this and I am holding on with all my strength to be out of both places by Dec. 1.
For those who don't know: He went into he hospital on Friday night. Saturday morning they did angioplasty. They found more damage then they could repair so they deiced this morning to do the triple bypass surgery.
I will keep everyone updated on his well being as soon as I have updates.

All I ask right now is for prayers. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment