Sunday, August 5, 2012

July and Beyond

Oreo, Nibbles, Camo on July 15th
Now it comes out we are officially in August. It seems like July flew by. I don't know how much time I have so I will quickly write this posting to update all of my readers about my simple life.
I am living in a dream right now.
In July I got a birthday gift from my family that was great. Oreo, Nibbles and Camo came to be a part of our family . These little bunnies have been fun and entertaining to say the least. They love the affection we have given them and they are really great to play with. Even the cat loves them.




My birthday party consisted of my whole family coming over for breakfast for dinner being cooked in the rain by my son and our friend Bernie.
Lots of fun this summer. More to be posted later.


1 comment: