Sunday, November 11, 2012

Happy Veterans Day!

Today I want to tell all Veterans Thank You! Our country is the greatest country on earth because of all the armed forces serving us. 
We have the greatest and one of the securest countries in the world because we have branches of armed services. 
Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines  Coast Guard and Special Forces of each make this country very very safe. 
I am married to a man who served during a time when it was not popular to serve our country. He served in Vietnam and was forever changed by this experience. It was for his service that he kept our country safe and free. 
I have friends and loved ones both who served in Iraq and Afghanistan to keep us free. 
Today I wish to extend my Thanks to all veterans who have served in great and grand country. 

No comments:

Post a Comment